POLISH RAINBOW DIAMONDS HANDED OUT!The first Polish Diamonds were received by:
- Nielsen in the LGBT+ supporting employer of the year category,
- Credit Suisse Poland LGBT & Ally Network Credit Suisse Poland in the LGBT+ employee led network of the year category,
- Kuba Piwowar, Google in the Business LGBT+ ambassador category,
- Remigiusz Ryziński in the LGBT+ ambassador outside business world category,
- „Tęczowy Piątek” Kampania Przeciw Homofobii in the LGBT+ supporting initiative of the year category,
- Stowarzyszenie Miłość Nie Wyklucza in the non-governmental organization of the year category,
- Martyna Kaczmarek, Ben & Jerry’s ex aequo z Dominikiem Kuc in the LGBT+ Rising Star Award category.
The inaugural NatWest LGBT+ Diamonds 2018 Polish Business Gala. is the way we say thank you to people and organisations making a real change for LGBT+ employees in Poland.
It is high time big businesses recognise their role in supporting LGBT+ people inside and outside the workplace.
It is not only the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing to do”. It has been proven that diverse thinking improves entrepreneurship and creativity. Bringing together employees with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives allows businesses to produce more innovative ideas and better solutions for their clients.